spraying my bike

craig

<t>which colour</t>  

11 members have voted

1. 1. which colour

• repaint silver
    • repaint red
    • repaint red and paint belly pan blue

well after a slight mishap my rear seat pod needs stripping and repairing then repainting..

but as its silver will have to get both parts painted ......i,m thinking of doing away with the silver and having it red same as the tank and maybe getting the bottom of the belly pan sprayed blue same as the middle panels.........whats your views :)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e124/craig1976/cbr001.jpg

No matter what you do, spraying it red or blue like the rest of the bikes bits, the reds and blues will never match. it'll be hard to compare a new silver to the silver of the bellypan, because they're so far apart, and because the belly pan is always in shadow. I'd get it re done in silver.

if your not painting it dont worry about the paint codes as paint codes very depending on where the painter gets the paint from :wink:

will only cost you about £60 to get the seat pod painted up :)

Guest nastro azzurro

Silver Craig....... Not many in them colours and if you have too much red/Blue its gonna look all samey.

Just my opinion..... I am sure it will look fine which ever way you go........ But SILVER......... :lol: