BMF May 2009

nman1

<t>Would you be interested in using this as a meet.</t>  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in using this as a meet.

• Yes would be good idea.
    • No, can`t make it.
    • Would like to stop over as well.

More than you can poke a stick at andy. What you after ??????? I see you`re from Huntingdon, if you want to ride over with someone, we can sort something out before Sunday.

Martin, you going to be at the entrance at 9.00am, it`s just when I spoke to darren last night he said you`d be leaving home at 9.30 ?????

Thats news to me lat I heard he was picking me up at 8:30am looks like I get an hours lie in then :cheers:

OK mate, meet you at the gates (inside) around 9.00am then. Does anyone in your crowd need a cheap ticket. I`m supposed to be getting two from MCN so it will only be £9. (was buy one get one free + £1 postage). It would save someone £7.

We are ok we have a family ticket :oops: But Craig may go halves with you, you know old Mr Happy himself PMSL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Saving £7 might put a smile on his face :lol: :lol:

Cheers Vicki, will do. And you enjoy the Lazzzzeeeeee weekend.

OK mate, meet you at the gates (inside) around 9.00am then. Does anyone in your crowd need a cheap ticket. I`m supposed to be getting two from MCN so it will only be £9. (was buy one get one free + £1 postage). It would save someone £7.

Neil, do you have a spare ticket still? I'll have it off your hands if it is.

OK folks, can`t get the ticket to Joe in time :( so one going for £9. Meet me outside the main entrance at 9.15 on Sunday morning or text/phone me. (numbers in contacts section) First come, first serve.

I had a wonderful day, but never got the bargains, thought I had a decent set of leathers for £100 but I could not get in the bottoms :( Well i did have my jeans on don't think that helped :mrgreen: But if you wanted some good kit yep you could have got a bargain!

sorry i didnt show guys n gals, i set off from Luton in rain, continued in rain and by the time i hit peterborough services i was swimming in my kit, thoroughly pissed off and just wanted to get dry, decided to continue to mums where i knew i could get a hot shower and a brew.

sad i missed out ont he bargains, had some pennies ready for a pair of boots but ho hum, wouldnt have wanted to try anything on whilst dripping everywhere, not been that wet for a long time, coming past newark i couldnt see the rain was that bad lol

see you all next weekend instead :)

Guest akey

Great day had by all, sorry I didnt get to say goodbye to you all.

Glad you got the kit Roy, sounds like a bargin to me.

Neil, good to see you again buddy, did Ash and the others find you?

Yep great day guys and gals. Thouroughly enjoyed myselfe. Sorry I did not say buy to every one, Mark, Penny, Martin, etc. Hope you had a good afternoon on the stand Mark. Got my bargains and my lid fully serviced by the guys on the Arai stand, I can actually see through the visor now. :shock: The curry lunch did not sit well last night though, not felt too well since. Never mind, in work now and only 5 days till the loooong weekend :D

Nice bike by the way Roy, not a bad hint of blue either :wink: