Wirral egg run 2009

Guest madmally

tiss up to you mate . egg or make a donation on the day is fine . we can arange to meet up at a latter date if you wish . mal . have a look at the web site for details and picks of last year allso .

• 4 weeks later...

people at work have been very kind indeed , stumping up around £150 pounds in sponcership money for this years run . Fantastic when you think theres only 8 drivers 4 office staff and the owner and his wife . . local papers are saying this years run is going to be the biggest and best run over its 29 year history . Thats a big statement to make realy when only a few years back (2001 i think )11;400 bikes turned up . The organisers were hoping to hold a new EU record for the highest number of bikes attending a free charity run . saddly it fell short of the record by just 1;600.

• 4 weeks later...

The run sets off 11am on the dot so you need to be here on the wirral for 10 if you join the run direct . but if you fancy a cuppa 9.30 at my house my mobile is 07732133583 . pull off the m53 at jun 1 and give me a ring or text . K

• 2 weeks later...

he he he . get my good side wont ya . . im going to get there early this year as i dont want my air cooled harley overheating like it did a few years ago stuck in the middle/back end .

I'll be there, getting there for about 8a.m. any later and you'll be at the back

come rain or shine

Im new to this so if its wrong soz ! hoping to get there 2moz mite just meet up !