FEB 1ST ACE RUN

yorbandit

Yep it time for a run to the ace cafe, london nw10 7ud again i have spare room for peeps far away who want to come down on the sat stick ya names down if ya interested

Please note run is 80 miles to ace from me so fuel up if ya only got a little one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plan at mo is to meet at mine at 10.30 sunday morn leave at 11 should be at ace for approx 12.30 route to follow PM me for addy

Route depends on numbers lots of peeps Raunds - B645-ST Neots-A1 -Baldock- a507 - A10 - A406 -Ace cafe

Gubba if you running late you could meet at A1

Edited by yorbandit

Guest philgale
If i get the bike rebuilt and all is fine here i more than likely will be there

will let you know mid week if thats ok .

no its not ok :lol:

korb, come on mate you know you want to, roy has offered space at him place

Just to say this is the event that i am organising in Cambs and East Anglia ride outs, just so people dont think its two different ride outs :P .

Ash

We've been hijacked Ash :lol: :lol: Deffo off work so me and my mate will be coming along :cheers:

Just to say this is the event that i am organising in Cambs and East Anglia ride outs, just so people dont think its two different ride outs :P .

Ash

We've been hijacked Ash :lol: :lol: Deffo off work so me and my mate will be coming along :cheers:

I know :o it was my first attempt at organising a ride out aswell :P

Well as willow is down my place in watford this weekend we may well have to pop over to the ace on Sun (will be in the car with kids though).

there might be a few of us from northwood there!!!