Being seen/Staying safe!

I'm looking for some suggestions for something to wear over my textiles to make sure I can be seen!

My jacket and trousers are all black, and I only have little reflectors on the knees of my trousers.

Not keen on those band thingys and bearing in mind I'm a girlie, looks/image plays an important part in my choice! :lol:

Thanks Tim - looks quite good. Think we bought my friend something similar for use on her pushbike!

As for size - think I'll need a good few up from that ATM! :oops:

you will need a large one regardless as it has to go over textiles etc :P

:love: :love: :angel12: :love: :love:

phew think i scraped through that one

:laugh: @ Cruz!!!

Cheers for the link Rosie - I remember noticing yours and thinking it looked good! There are some nice designs and I like the way they zip rather than velcro. As well as being Hi-Viz, are the white designs reflective - and how do the sizes compare to girlie sizes?

Should get TMBF ones!!!! :lol:

or you could go for a sam brown belt..

http://images.google.co.uk/images?ndsp= ... rt=40&sa=N

I'm looking for some suggestions for something to wear over my textiles to make sure I can be seen!

My jacket and trousers are all black, and I only have little reflectors on the knees of my trousers.

Not keen on those band thingys and bearing in mind I'm a girlie, looks/image plays an important part in my choice! :lol:

or you could go for a sam brown belt..

http://images.google.co.uk/images?ndsp= ... rt=40&sa=N

i don't see how a dayglo vest adds to style, just safety, but id rather go for a band than a billowing vest... each to their own.. i should have read the question...

the "Zip-vest" I use is mesh so it doesn't flap around and there are laced eyelets down each side to pull in to fit snugly.

I find they look "different" during the day and really come into their own at night AND you can choose which design that you want or even get them custom made :lol: