Anyone here into greenlaning?

truxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just won a pair of offroad wheels + tyres for my CCM 604, so I'll be up for a bit greenlaning soon! Not sure of where abouts to go though? Does anyone have any links to maps or anything for the Newcastle area?

Cheers! :cheers:

Get yourself a cheapo Chinese Honda copy with some decent offroad tyres! I had one, got it for £400 on a '06 plate, and it was actually quite canny (for a piece of shit). It got nicked though, so I then got a DRZ400E which was great... but it got nicked 2 weeks later. :|

I now have a CCM 604E R30 & just got some offroad wheels and tryes off Fleabay, so I'm eager to get them, fit them & have a bit play about, see what she's like before it gets pinched! :wink:

I absolutely love the ccm 604's ,quality bike (Yes,i'm jelous)

As far as getting a cheapo chinese bike i would seriously avoid that.I think mine lasted all of about 10mins off-road before the spokes collapsed.(that's not including all the other faults in the time i had it)

Anyway,maps; not a problem.I know where most of them are in the area,and i also have a programme that tells me where the rest of 'em are :D ...

Let me know when your up for it.

• 2 weeks later...

how truxx , just found a post from you on another forum about the same link we going to go play ? looked at some of the maps you had on show and i have relitives and friends in the area with farms perhaps able to extend them a bit if u no what i mean lol , let me no iam off shooting fri sat coming but should be free sunday if you fancy ?