washington anyone ???

Guest speedy 172

stop flirting Gary! Luke will get jealous!

SHHHH!!!!! Dont tell luke, lol.

Speedy172 + anyone else- I think im free on Saturday if anyones up for a blast??????

I am still looking to get the new bike towards the backend of next month (Anytime from the 17th), Cannt wait, Iv started looking about already.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, just registered tonight and noticed this thread so thought I'd try and revive it. Im just up fatfield road just after the first turn into biddick villas.

I just passed last wednesday and picked up my k5 sv650 on saturday morning so I'm still on the slow side but would like to tag along if anyones out and about over the next few weekends (bar the coming weekend as I'm away).

Give me a shout if you're up for it and dont mind being slowed down a bit round the twisties! :wink:

• 1 month later...

Alreet gents, I live in Shields, and up for any ride outs and meets. I joined last week and am a returner to bikes. Most my old mates have given up two wheels and have become sensible.

• 2 weeks later...

How do Johnny, excellent bike the sv650. I have just part ex my sv650s for a 1000k7 gixer. The sv a superb bike for starting out on and building confidence. If anyone is out and about in the next few weeks, I am up for a blast.