Mallory Track day 28/2/09 - now with pics pg6

Guest philgale

Enjoy your day, sorry I cant be there... get me lots of pictures!

Dont forget gaffa tape and zip ties lol...

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq63/brazenf91/bondage-jasmine.jpg?t=1235725731

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq63/brazenf91/bondage-jasmine.jpg?t=1235725731

What you doing in my pleasure cellar ????????????????????/

how did my mistress get on here :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately I wont be going either Phil sorry Lincoln in the morning to look at some dirt cheap leathers and free boots (almost new :lol: ) then possible ride out with Rosie then outlaws with hubby all weather pending

Have a great day though want to hear all about it :D

I'm up but won't see you later... missus and daughter both unwell last night so I'll be playing doctor today :roll:

Have a good time all... bit p*ssed I can't come, but thats life.

I expect to see lots of pictures and videos :)

Just got back meself :D

Was a good day! Obviously Phil was having the time of his life! And there was a good turnout too.

Obviously there was Phil + Rosie (aka Pit mechanic) and Mr Gale Snr made an appearance too, Myself and TheWife got there about 9.30, was walking down to the paddock when Rosie was coming the other way, so wandered up to the hairpin to get some piccies of Phil who was about to go out on his first run. Back to the paddock and Roy arrived with Mojo (nice to finally meet you Mojo :thumb: ). Shortly after Korben and TC arrived and not long after that Rennie and Sue arrived too!! (nice to meet you too, TC & Rennie & Sue :thumb:).

In between all this a bloke had been over and chatted to us with his lad... it wasn't til he came back and I was like 'I'm Dan, who are you?' that I found out it was Craig!! With eldest son Josh in tow! (nice to meet you too Craig :thumb:).

I enjoyed myself as did TheWife, not a bad day considering we didn't do much other than watch and drink coffee! At least it was free!! (not the coffee.... to get in and watch ;) )

Anyways.... I'm off to windowshop for a track bike of my own...... ;)

Just got in. Dare i say it Phil

"good looked great" :lol: i think you've been well and truely biten by the track day bug,

Like Rose said if Phil likes it, i'm destined for a life of poverty :cry:

Great to see Old faces (Roy, Rennie, Susie and Korben) and to put a face to names Dan, TheWife, Craig and Mojo. Had a good ride down and me and korben went to Matlock for chips on the way home.

205 mile round trip :lol: :lol: days like today are what this forum is all about

Thanks for a lovely day everyone.

Had a good ride down and me and korben went to Matlock for chips on the way home.

205 mile round trip :lol: :lol: days like today are what this forum is all about

Thanks for a lovely day everyone.

Could not have put it better myself mate!! Had a fun ride back up the A6 as well and even had another CBR in my rear view mirror for most of the way back... He didn't keep up with me though....

Great to see everyone today and will have a look through my crappy camera phone to see if I have anything decent.

Well I am going to do what Dan is and see if I can find a track bike.... :D :D :D :D