Rideout to the ace cafe - 18/19 April

Guest madmally

yes thats correct mate my mate has a kwaka . i was hoping a few of us northerners would ride down . ya carnt miss my bike but this is mikes allso see pick

I shall be staying down there overnite . a friend of mine lives close by and owns a few nightclubs so ill be going out with him . Ive planned to meet up with my bro on the sunday .

Um.. the Target is where i go to join the A40 !

You could come to mine and we go the back roads.. but for you Big Burly Bikers.. it'll be boring.. :P

i will prob head down the m3 -> m25 -> m40 so im happy to meet anyone at the target roundabout if there is easiest either that or just a little further down the A40 there is a shell petrol station just off the road which is easy to get to and then back onto the a40 from

RIGHT!

Just as you turn off the a40 heading for Northolt, you pass a BP Garage and to the right is a pub (Just changed its name so need to go check).. Its a good place to meet thats away from the busy roundabout.. (And easy to get to for me :mrgreen: )