HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Great to meet you seawolf and wayne, and see you other guys I already know.

Got absolutely soaked on the way home, came down in buckets just as I got to the main roundabout and did not stop all the way to my garage. Then a 1/4 mile walk in it back to the flat. :cry:

Stuff was still damp this morning but had to wear it as the zip on my jacket is still bust. (Must find some key rings and super glue)

It was really nice to meet you too nman, as I said to Jane - it only brightened up! lol :lol:

We got soaked as we stood there, then once we decided to make our way out it eased off a bit...

Thanks to Tango and BonnieBird for fab. company. :cheers:

I'll be there next week too, fingers crossed for a better weather.

cheers.

Great to meet you seawolf and wayne, and see you other guys I already know.

Got absolutely soaked on the way home, came down in buckets just as I got to the main roundabout and did not stop all the way to my garage. Then a 1/4 mile walk in it back to the flat. :cry:

Stuff was still damp this morning but had to wear it as the zip on my jacket is still bust. (Must find some key rings and super glue)

i do believe that you where sitting on the round table behind us, didnt think about it till this morning, we got soaked aswell lol

Well...that's why we buy waterproofs!!!

Great to see all you guys that braved the elements......even Jayne, who doesn't do Mornings or Rain!!!

Hoping to get there next week, so come over and make yourself known to us Indie if you make it down there. And hopefully the weather will be kinder too..

Hey SeaWolf....hope you cleaned that bike when you got back.. :wink:

Cheers,

Bob

Great to see all you guys that braved the elements......even Jayne, who doesn't do Mornings or Rain!!!

Hoping to get there next week, so come over and make yourself known to us Indie if you make it down there. And hopefully the weather will be kinder too..

Cheers,

Bob

I told you my neighbours think I am gunna wash away my bike one day, didn't I? That's why :oops: I had to sneak out when they weren't around so they don't see my 'daily ritual' as they named it...

Of course I cleaned it; had to wash it with all the mud EvErYwHere. :crybaby: Needs a bit wax & polishing, prob. a touch with the chain lub as well.

http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/avatars/xinfii.gif?dateline=1222358749But I told her no getting out today and locked her in the garage, she might get out tomorrow if she's good. :lol:

Cheers,

Bob

will be there next tuesday so yeah will hunt you down and say hi

Tango - I'm pleased that you're impressed I was out in such weather!

It was all a bit much for me, where was the sun?

All I can say Jayne is that the rain arrived with you.... :lol: And yes I was impressed being as you are a self confessed fair weather biker... :wink:

I may well be at Hartford, as no one seems to want to go to the great event that is Ashby Folville, and not keen on travelling on my own...

I can't guarantee the ultimate entertainment, but I'll try my best. :lol:

Edited by Seawolf84

baby sitting, missus is at work till 10pm :(

Bad luck mate.....there were a few there tonight and we were looking out for you (although I don't think any of us knows what you look like... :lol: )

Maybe next week.

Ride to Hunstanton being planned for this Sunday if you are about?

Bob

baby sitting, missus is at work till 10pm :(

Bad luck mate.....there were a few there tonight and we were looking out for you (although I don't think any of us knows what you look like... :lol: )

Maybe next week.

Ride to Hunstanton being planned for this Sunday if you are about?

Bob

fathers birthday is 14 august plus he retires on the friday, so weekend not good, will get round to putting up a profile pic soon, but bike is a green zx7r, theres usually only two there