Where can I get UK version of RoadID

I've just happened across an article which quite clevely mentions carrying some sort of ID to let the emergency services know who I am, who to call and what drugs I'm allergic to (none actually, but that's just as important) in case I'm out cold after a collision.

I found this website http://www.roadid.com and it looks like a really good idea. Does anyone know where I can get hold of one of these or similar in the UK?

you could also use the ICE system on you mobile phone.

just set a contact in you phone with those letters (In Case of Emergency) and the emergency services will be able to find the relevant info. Some phones have the 'myself' contact for the same use.

Yep, got that as well although.....

If you get your phone nicked, it's been known for scum to ring up your ICE number and tell your ICE contact that you have died...

Just a warning... Not stopped me having it though.

or you could just get a set of dogtags engraved, or a dog locket, sounds daft, but you put the details on a piece of paper (can be changed easily) and is waterproof, in a little metal threaded holder, you could even attach it to your jacket zip, so no need to worry about where you put it.

Yep, got that as well although.....

If you get your phone nicked, it's been known for scum to ring up your ICE number and tell your ICE contact that you have died...

Just a warning... Not stopped me having it though.

i tried that but by having two people listed with the same number, (ICE / Mum), when they rang it would just show the number.. as it couldn't work out which to display... technology, isn't it wonderful..

Guest akey

I have the Utag, but I also wear an engraved dog tag with it for rapid ID and blood group (easy for me I get them from work :lol:).

I always ensure I have some good form of ID in my wallet and have numbers easily listed on my phone (i.e. Home and full names of family members so its easy to id them).

Probably a bit OTT but some if it is just habbit now and have just added bits to it.