Hi all, I arrived this morning to take my mod 1 test and passed with no minors or problems. I got 51kph on the dreaded swerve.

Well There are two examiners and me and the lad id been riding with all day had "Mr DSA" there quote! for the mod 2 in the afternoon.

He was really misrable and gave the lad I was with 14 minors and ofc failed him. This scared the crap out of me as I knew the lad drove well.

I went out and in my mind made very little mistakes and was very pleased with my run out! I was a little sad when he gave me 4 minors and then failed me! ARSE!

I had to ask him why id failed as he wasnt going to tell me. He said I didnt give enough room to obsticals and parked cars which to me made no sence. If its a park car or any obsruction where possible I ride next to the centre white line, couldn't go any further out.

Well I've booked my 2nd test for the 15th of this month and hopefully next time will be the winner.

Congrats on passing your module 1! no minors huh? that's something to be very happy with given all the agro some people have with maneuvers.

Hard luck about your module 2, sounds like you just had an arse of an examiner.

Don't worry about that one though. Congrats again on your module 1 :D :D :D

:cheers: