Gone all quite

Guest tools

Whats happened on here there has been no ride outs posts etc for a while. :(

Its all gone quite has everyone gone on holiday :mrgreen: or is there a new bit that no one has told me about :crybaby: :D :D :D

there Mikeys run and the Rally.. both covering all regions who wish to take part. otherwise as Willow says post a run up, if you fancy coming west then post a link in Northwest.. we've done a few runs encompassing Masham and Harrogate, Tomorrow, i'm off to wetherby to meet Mr Miller, then travelling down to the Mikeys run in Lincoln....

bonjouir every one to keep u all informed my ccm is poorly ( back of can popped the rivets out and bounced down the road !) just the exhaust not me , so now have standard exhaust on which does not work to well with re jeting and k&n , so got the gsxr at the mo , smiths ( funkmeister ) bike is ficked to no power to spark to plug , steph ( 636 ninja has a new bloke with a cbr , so dont see her to much ! HOW EVER i will be out on sunday all day weather permitting ! borders etc kielder if you fancy etc etc , will speak to stpth , smith can take my ccm as it is shit at the mo lol , but can we try and get answers on here before sunday morning ? like fri night of sat night cheers boys and girls ,steve

if shes going out with a guy on a CBR i better tell my pal on the gixxer hes being two timed :lol:

Weathers looking sheeite for the weekend.If a miracle happens ill be heading to Olivers mount on sunday bout 9 ish.Its an all day jobby,last time i didnt get back till 7.

200 mile round trip £15 entry some spenders.Bring a puck!!