Theroy & H perception :)

Guest Rob13

Just passed the Theory and HP today,

50 out of 50 & HP result was 68, not sure of the percentage and guess it doesn't really matter to much :mrgreen:

And i found out the other day, My DAS has been brought forward a month, now i got the results in.

Oh and i think i found my first bike, 99 svs 650, Not a blade, but for once in my life i listened to those in the know, only downside, i just found out someones having a jolly good time on my card in America, cheeky feckers, $6850 in four days, luckily i'm protected and the cash will be back in my account in 5 days.

Rob.

well done you :cheers:

Re card.....How did they get hold of your details .........scary stuff! :shock:

I have no idea, been thinking over it since i found out, Bank seem to think it's been cloned, but again, totally at a lost to think how it could have been done.

Nothing is kept on the computer, i don't use internet banking.

Rob.

Problem... I booked my theory test yesterday, supposed to have it tomorrow morning but I suddenly twigged earlier that I havn't seen a "paper counterpart" to my license since getting my photocard through the post 5 years ago, after hours of rooting through my parents filing cabinets + a few key paperwork filled drawers I've had no luck. I'm guessing that's 30 quid down the pan, plus another 20 for the new piece of paper? Is there any way I can take the test without this paper version of my license?

^^^

if you've been riding for a while, and keep clicking too early (just because i did)

go into the test half asleep, it'll slow down your reactions and you'll get the timing bang on! i overslept and rushed to the test centre. didn't feel tired but kept nearly dosing off whenever the videos played, turned out it all worked out for the best :lol: