Filtering

wannars125

Apologies, I assumed it was under the same principle of slow moving vehicles such as tractors using flashing amber lights as a warning.

I think hazrds when towing are a good idea.

Tractors, breakdown trucks and the like should not use orange beacons when moving.

I think hazards are a right royal pain in the arse. People seem to only use them when they park in a stupid place, as if that allows them to do so with impunity.

Also, when they are used when a car is parallel parked, you can't SEE the left one, so you think they are indicating right to pull out in front of you so end up slowing down for no good reason! They waste as much fuel as bicycles and should be banned from the road when I'm using it! GRRRR!

• 2 weeks later...
Apologies, I assumed it was under the same principle of slow moving vehicles such as tractors using flashing amber lights as a warning.

I think hazrds when towing are a good idea.

They aren't a good idea because then you can't indicate effectively. If you ever get towed by an AA recovery vehicle they will tell you NOT to use hazzards and to indicate as and when the towing vehicle does.

High beam will dazzle car drivers...

You need to invest on some shades if you get dazzled during the daytime!

Bikes come with a 'passing' trigger specifically for that purpose.