Few things i need after a few days of biking :)

A clock...where is the cheapest place just to get a waterproof clock, small enough to fit on bike lol, does my head in not knowing what time it is (what time my tea will be ready :lol: )

Gloves for larger hands/palms but shorter fingers, any recomendations to find and try?

Textile trousers that are about 2 to 3 xl so i can put over my work stuff but with a short leg? yeah im a short arse, with a big arse :booty:

This should do for now :D

Foz

That list will grow and grow every time you out or go to a bike show etc.

Welcome to wonderful world of Biking

That reminds me i need a ................................

could always come to the hull motorshow...

whle the hull motorshow will have a bike stand it i cant see any gear been sold there

but still get your arse to the show will be a good day :D

whle the hull motorshow will have a bike stand it i cant see any gear been sold there

but still get your ar*e to the show will be a good day :D

take me about 3 hours lol over the moors, would be a good ride out though i think

Do a search for 'Little Ben'. One of the best things I've bought as it's never gone wrong. :D £25 or so but worth every penny in my opinion. High quality build too.

Hmm they do a revised 2005 model and some people report them not working on delivery, they do look nice though...25 quid for a clock id be better off with a 10 quid casio watch lol

but still get your ar*e to the show will be a good day :D

take me about 3 hours lol over the moors, would be a good ride out though i think

and ??? set off early ask vicki if there is space for a tent :wink:

was up your way on monday and its a great ride :D

went up to hartside top cafe :) the long way round

also ended up at Tan Hill Inn if you know where that is :)

Is that England's highest cafe and Britain's highest inn lol -work in darlington so only an hour from here Tan Hill not sure id get up that high on the 125 :lol:

Do a search for 'Little Ben'. One of the best things I've bought as it's never gone wrong. :D £25 or so but worth every penny in my opinion. High quality build too.

Hmm they do a revised 2005 model and some people report them not working on delivery, they do look nice though...25 quid for a clock id be better off with a 10 quid casio watch lol

helps if you remove the plastic from the battery, stops you getting one with only half life...

went up to hartside top cafe :) the long way round

also ended up at Tan Hill Inn if you know where that is :)

Is that England's highest cafe and Britain's highest inn lol -work in darlington so only an hour from here Tan Hill not sure id get up that high on the 125 :lol:

off up to Tan hill later this month..

got one from hein-gericke today while i was getting a smaller summer jacket (52 quid from 100, not a bad sale on in there)....only 8 quid will do the job i hope

http://www.hein-gericke.co.uk/shop/images/HG%20Digital%20Clock500.jpg