1 down 3 to go

passed my cbt on sunday was great ive booked my theory for 15th of september now,ive booked up with a training school that is 25miles away from me but u pay £450 and u can have as many lessons as it is nessory to pass your test which is good i think.

what do u guys think?

ive got my first lesson this sat he is going to do me 3 hour lessons each time seen as im traveling abit.any tips on where to do the therory practice test online?

I would definately invest in the DSA official Theory Test and Hazard perception materials, it is cheaper than failing and having to resit. I bought the official DSA theory test for motorcycles and revised using that. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Theory-Test-Motorcyclists-2008/dp/0115529306 They are the same as the actual questions you get on the test and I scored 50 out of 50. I also did an online course on the Hazard perception test, about £7 for 5days . I scored 53% in the hazard perception. The key to this is to watch for potential and developing hazards and click the mouse during the developing phase, but not too many times or you get penalised. It is my opinion that this system is flawed as it is possible to be penalised without having any intention to cheat the test.

http://www.hazardperceptionchallenge.co.uk/

i have my first propper bike lesson tomorrow its a 3hour one aswell the guy says he is gona put me straight on the 500cc bike as ive been on trials bikes before and says ill be ok,hope so getting bit nervus now though.jus hope it stayes fine.

i have my first propper bike lesson tomorrow its a 3hour one aswell the guy says he is gona put me straight on the 500cc bike as ive been on trials bikes before and says ill be ok,hope so getting bit nervus now though.jus hope it stayes fine.

You should be fine, I went on a 500cc straight after my CBT and had only ever ridden a 125 for my CBT and I was perfectly fine!!

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! It's a good feeling to get through something first time isn't it?

Mod 1 stories page I wrote about my experience. Any tips for things you struggle with would be easier to run through but just keep calm, listen to the instruction and carry as much speed around the top of the course as you can before going for it in second gear for the speed trap. Oh, and drag the back brake like mad during the slow speed thingy.

• 2 weeks later...

had my mod1 practice on sat,dont know what i was worried about lol.the swerve test is easy just waiting for a space to get it booked for mod1 test then hopefully no cockups ond on to mod2.

in the meantime ive bought myself a bike its a r reg gsxr600 18,000miles on it,black and silver.

• 4 weeks later...

booked mod 2 for 2nd november,just been working out how much road work ive done and ive only done aboult 4hours worth spread over 3 months :shock: its all been bloody mod 1 work that is worring me abit.

• 2 months later...

well ive finaly passed failed my first atempt speeding,then a canceled test due to windy conditions :roll: then passed today with 1 minor.

instructor sent be back bymyselft a 30min ride on a motorway in the dark,raining and rush hour quick lurning curve :lol:

well ive finaly passed failed my first atempt speeding,then a canceled test due to windy conditions :roll: then passed today with 1 minor.

instructor sent be back bymyselft a 30min ride on a motorway in the dark,raining and rush hour quick lurning curve :lol:

Well done, enjoy the bracing conditions :wink: :cheers: