LED indicator relay for bandit 1200

Jerry Can

Evening all

Just fitted my new LED indicators but haven't got a clue where to or how to wire the new relay which only has 2 cables coming out of it. :?:

I do have some kind of box next to the fuses but this has about 10 cables going into it and don't think it's the relay as when I unplugged it the neutral light didn't work as well as the indicators.

Any pointers greatly received.

Cheers

Earth the relay by bolting to the frame (can be 'better' by introducing a cable from the mounitng bolt to the battery earth (on the frame)). Other cable goes to (all) indicators. Then from each indicator pair (left / right) to indicator switch selection (left / right). Then from indicator switch common to ignition power output (switched - same as for the horn).

Make sure you have the LED indicator relay polarity correct!

Happy wiring.

PS. I except NO liability for you incinerating your bike by following these instructions!

:cheers:

Evening all

Just fitted my new LED indicators but haven't got a clue where to or how to wire the new relay which only has 2 cables coming out of it. :?:

I do have some kind of box next to the fuses but this has about 10 cables going into it and don't think it's the relay as when I unplugged it the neutral light didn't work as well as the indicators.

Any pointers greatly received.

Cheers

can you get any instructions from the maker..? picture might help..

it has two wires, not pins?? is it a relay or a resistor??

have the wires got a plug on, or individual connectors??

Thanks for all the advice but ended up phoning cresent suzuki.

I was informed that my existing relay which has more than one function had a light blue and brown wire which needed to be taken out and wired into my new relay.

I got home, tried and it worked a treat. Very simple if you know how.

In any case it proves that there are many ways to overcome electric issues depending on the bike, year etc.

Many thanks for everyones advice once again. :)

P:S the LED indicators look much better too .......happy days :D