bbc3 7.30 tonight - may contain spoilers

Guest philgale

So is it only me or where peds and rossis crashes a tad weird

Very strange crashes Roy. Neither one of them seemed to be pushing overl hard, the fronts just collapsed on them both.

Have to say though, having never been a fan of Pedrosa or immpressed by him, he has been riding very well recently. And his performance after his spill today was outstanding.

Lorenzo though, is looking superb. When he stops having the offs, Rossi has his work cut out to keep beating him

Guest philgale

to crash like rossi there had to have been something on the track, for the front to just wash away like that...either that or something wrong with his bike

I can't believe they race there. The track is in shocking condition, and it's boring as hell.

Well done Jorge for keeping the rubber on the road. Was suprised to see Edwards go backwards like that, thought he'd be right up the front at his home track.

Well rossi's was deffo weird think he thought so too!

Lorenzo can seriously beat Rossi next year, then he'll be able to write his own ticket!

Nah not yet he wont, he hasnt proven himself develping a bike yet, the M1 was developed by Rossi and JB probably the most powerful development team in MotoGP at the moment.

The reason both Pedrosa and Rossi crashed was that they strayed off the racing line, and onto the dirty part of the track. The Indy track is only used for the GP and was not touched since last years. In fact ony 5 days before they organised a track day to try and get some rubber laid down. In my opinion this is not acceptable, and hopefully Dorna will have something to say...doubt it though!

Next year I think we will see more domination by Lorenzo. All things come to an end, and has much has I love Rossi, is era is coming to an end. I just hope he goes out on a high, and does not try to drag it on chasing one more title. He doesn't have to prove that.

The key to the whole thing is JB. For a while now he has being after retiring, and promised Rossi he would stay until the end of 2010. rossi freely admits he would not have so many titles where it not for JB. Remember Rossi has a few world titles, but compareed to JB as crew chief, he has a bit of catching up to do lol.

So I think next season will be the end of the Rossi era and the start of the Lorenzo circus tour...bring it on :wink:

Anyone not seen it. This is a great clip of JB.

">