Mod 2

Guest miz

I passed my mod 2 on Tuesday afternoon. It was a bit nerve racking leading upto 12:30 and the butterflies started to kick in while waiting at the test center.

We did a mock test just before the test on a couple of the test routes in Erith and I thought the rides went well, with a couple of hickups.

The examiner asked me a couple of simple questions before we left. During the test we came accross some roadworks where he wanted me to turn right at the roundabout. I had to wait for the temporary lights, and then make a decision whether I was going to attempt to go around the mini roundabout or just cut accross. While waiting for the lights to go green, I had made up my mind that it would be safer to cut the roundabout, as I had a right signal on, and if I tried going round the roundabout it would look as though I was turning left which could have possibly invited traffic to overtake me.

I thought I would have got a couple of minor marks, however when I got back to the test center he told me I had passed with no minors!!!!! I couldn't believe it!

Anyway, its done now. Now comes the time where I can go shopping for a real bike!

BTW, the advice and experiences posted here helped tremendously, and 22 days all in from CBT to Mod 2 pass was more than what I could have asked for!

Good luck to everyone about to take their tests. Just remember to stay relaxed and do what is safest during the test.