Failed MOD 1 today..........

I arrived in plenty of time and had a good hour on the bike to get used to it and practise, then went to the test centre.

It had been raining all night and a little bit this morning, so the test course is quite wet. I went and waited inside for about 10 mins for the guy to turn up and look at my documents. Then I went outside and started up the bike and drove onto the area parked up, got off and pushed it into the other parking bay to then do the slarlam and figure of 8. Did al of this with no problems then he called me over and told me that I was doing a left hand high speed avoidance, I went round the course got upto speed on the straight and passed the speed tap at 54 KPH, swerved round the cones and went onto my brakes.

I locked the back wheel up and let go of it straight away to re apply the brakes and come to a stop, Unfortunatley I went about a bike length past the stopping area so he called me back over and told me to go round again but this time for the high speed emergancy stop, did that went through the speed trap at 56 KPH came out and stopped with no lock ups and in the correct area. He then told me to go and park up in the car park and came over to me and said " sorry you failed on the hazard avoidance" and then walked offwithout giving me a chance to as him anything.

When my instructor came back to ride back to Arrow with me I told him what happened and he was shocked that the examiner had'nt even taken me into the office to talk about what had happened. He also said that he would have thought the examiner would have taken the wet surface into account with stoping distances. I had no minors and an otherwise flawless test but failed because of the oveshoot on the stop, I'm a bit pissed off about the whole thing TBH. The examiner just didnt seem to care about anything.

I Re-booked it for Friday 13th not a good date

Did you do your test in the chester centre? (my examiner there was horrid) I did my first one there and failed, ended up travelling 40 miles out of my way to go to shrewsbury.

You'll get there soon, your weather conditions were rubbish too

Good luck for next time

Dixie xxx

Yeah a short bald twat guy called Tim, I wrote a snotty E-Mail to the DSA about him, for all the good it will do I probably shoudnt have bothered. I'm still quite gutted, think I'm gonna make a huge spliff and do nothin for the rest of the day now before goin to see Soil in Wrexham later!

Are you from Cheter then Dixie? we'll have to get a group together and go fo a ride when I get rid of these damn L plates!!

I was gonna put a deposit down on a GSX650F If i passed today too! :crybaby:

:stupid:

maybe he was pee'd off with the weather, but he shouldn't have behaved like that, a bit of constructive criticism or notes on what went wrong and how to avoid in future would have been helpful...