MOD 2 test just taken and............

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!! Passed with 4 minors on my varadero 125, so restricted for 2 years but not too fussed as love it and 2 years left of finance yet lol. One thing that did annoy me was when passed, tried to get rear L plate off at test centre but I had screwed it on so tight, couldent do it without a screw driver, sods law lol, is off now im home though.

Might as well share experience of MOD 2 test. Night before rear L plate snapped off when put bike cover on, unbelieveable! So i ducked tape it back together with white duck tape, worked a treat. So test was at 11am today. Usual eye test, which did not seem anywhere near 20 meters, more like 10-15, but anyway. Had 2 questions, one about rear tyre, and other about front brake fluid level, and then tell how carrying a passenger affects riding. So before knew it, he was on his bike and waiting for me to leave test centre. Wont go through whole route, the things i can remember that made me think I had failed was

1.Approaching lights,they suddenly changed,and i had to stop fast, and back tyre slightly skidded. So then i thought I had failed.

2. At a give way onto slip road to dual carriage way, it was clear but as got to it lights changed and they began coming towards me but i still went, I assumed i must of caused the car to brake suddenly, and the examiner could not go, so i lost him for about 5 minutes on dual carriageway.

Well there the two major things i thought i would of been failed on, but when i asked after i knew i passed he said, both are debateable, but def not a fail as says didnt cause any problems for other road users.

Best advice I read somewhere on a post about MOD2, that treat it as sat nav in your ear, thats what i tried to do. Also if have the money to do training, obviously good idea, but if dont like me, trust yourself to gain expereince on L plates for a while before putting on for test, i did all mine with just use of Learn to ride book, which is a excellant book.

Anyway enough writing, TIME TO ENJOY BIKING MINUS THE L PLATES :-) :-)

I did indeed, seems good place for new test centre, but some bits of route ive never been down, but did end up at mousehold which is near where I live so felt good around there. And thanks :-)