Map of Midlands Bike Pubs

Please feel free to suggest any others which I have missed, I know there's not many, I've only just started.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=103741673496768602919.000439e21643de21c4dcd&ll=52.762892,-1.669922&spn=1.529071,3.735352&z=8&om=1

Hopefully, we'll be able to build up a nice overview of bike friendly pubs in our area.

8)

Edited by Snoopy

excellent. Will add it to the map.

Keep them coming, i PROMISE i will get round to adding them, :lol:

Actually Claschy, a couple of us are intending to head down your neck of the woods in the not too distant future.

You there often?

• 3 weeks later...

DaveH & Andy Ninja...

Cheers guys, I have added both to the main map. Great links.

I only found out the other day that MFN has ended for this season, whats about those 2 pubs? Do they carry on past Autumn? :lol:

Swancote is on A454 bridgnorth to wolverhampton road.

Stormy petrel A41 at tern hill

Bradford arms old A5 at ivetsey bank

all will be back on around easter, see farther down in this section for details.

only one I know of which goes throughout winter is Quatt cafe Sundays, A442 bridgnorth/kidderminster road

• 3 months later...

Currently the 1066 Mcc meet at the

Rose and Crown, A435 portway, just off the M42 Junction 3

Bike meet here every Wednesday from 7pm onwards.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h231/robvstar1100/map.gif

SUNDAY EVENINGS 5.00 PM(ish) onwards IS BIKE NIGHT USUALLY KICKS OFF around APRIL

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8742/newinndirectionsmap6hs4ar.gif

HEADING FROM M42

follow A444 towards Burton On Trent follow this road straight on at Cadley Hill Island keep on A444,

Past Woodland Cars (on left hand side) keep going, past St Peter's Garage (on right hand side) straight on at island,

Over bridge (river Trent). At the end of the bridge there's a Shell Petrol Station on your right and Tesco will be on your left hand side. Middle lane for straight on at island,

Get in left hand lane, Left at next island, straight through Traffic Lights,

straight on at next island (Toyota Garage on right hand side) and Over the bridge ,

straight Over next island (if you look left you will see MFI, Tool Hire Shop & Wickes),

At next island bear Right (3rd exit),

Follow this road untill the next island The New Inn will be on your Left, turn Left at the island to gain entry to the car park.

HEADING FROM A50

Turn on to A515 Lichfield at Sudbury island

Follow this road until you start going up a steep(ish) hill. There will be a small post office on your left hand side as you start the hill climb.

At the top of hill (once you're on the flat again) there is a speed camera on the left. Shortly after the camera you need take the 2nd left turn (6 Lane Ends).

Beware. This is a funny junction. Make sure you take the 2nd left. Follow this road until you come to the island with a JET petrol station on your right. The New Inn is directly in front of you on the opposite side of the island - you can't miss it!

HEADING FROM B'HAM/LICHFIELD/TAMWORTH

A38 North take Barton Under Needwood junction - B5016.

Go through Barton Under Needwood until you reach the 50 limit. Keep going for a few hundred yards or so.

Shortly after this you will see a right turn (Forest Road) at the top of a slight hill with a left hand bend (In front of the Barton Gate/Top Bell pub - sea food resturant on the corner). Turn right here.

At the end of this road is The New Inn just before the island.

THIS PIC TAKEN LAST YEAR .......10.04.07

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/MRM_06/DSCF0390.jpg

What about that pub on the Hinkley to Leicester road??? Can't remember the name has been years since I went there...

There was a nice pub that often had bikes outside and that was Appleby Magna again can't think of the name sorry folks. It was on a great road though!!

• 2 weeks later...