That would be 6 hours on this

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff249/muddychris/Picture010-3.jpg

I wish you all a good day on Sunday, sounds like it will be fun

Cheers

Chris

OMG How many mincepies could you get in that backbox

The official term for how many mince pies can you fit in that backbox is

"Bleeding shit loads" lol

Which way are you going Vicki ? If you come via Lincoln it's only another 10 miles unless you would like to meet up somewhere else ?

Just doing motorways... might only be 10 miles further, but the motorway is quicker, and in this 'heat' thats suits me.... message techno if you want more details of somewhere to hook up, ive got girls round tonight.... and im technos pillion so he will sort it with you :)

awwww i really want to come to this! Money is a little tight for the fuel getting there and also the missus wants to put the bleedin xmas decorations up on sunday! :crybaby:

Gonna have to dig deep on this one and try to sneak out before she wakes up :D

Tell her just Nipping out to get a Fairy for the tree.

Then take TC home with you, u get a free honda mini moto and grumpy old Fairy :)

That had me in tears gareth SUPERB

TC

Rick - also hangover permitting... but 99% sure I'll be there

Vicki

Techno

GarethNW

kevo

trixta

dan - hangover permitting if i ain't there, is cos i ain't safe to ride..

murray

fozzie3000

Mr Orange

decor58

cobbz

edgey

ricky_v

biker chick

PhatDad I can't decide whether to wear the pink rubber hotpants or the thong though.

Revvin Kevin

rennie and susieque

Maybes...

collier32

duane69?

Probably..

Fred

we are definately coming now :lol:

in 2 cars, so that sue can go straight back

to luton from there.

Its up to the wife...yes iam UTT.. :cry:

TC

Rick - also hangover permitting... but 99% sure I'll be there

Vicki

Techno

GarethNW

kevo

trixta

dan - hangover permitting if i ain't there, is cos i ain't safe to ride..

murray

fozzie3000

Mr Orange

decor58

cobbz

edgey

ricky_v

biker chick

PhatDad I can't decide whether to wear the pink rubber hotpants or the thong though.

Revvin Kevin

Maybes...

pinki-88 providing i can get back from dropping my brother off at the airport in time

collier32

fred??

duane69?

rennie n sue?

(i'm assuming its alright to just invite myself :lol: ) if i can make it who would i be looking for?

knowing my luck it would be full of ladies with mince pies :lol:

I'm going and can meet up. Then we can do the A52 to derby then to ashbourne, then matlock. What do you say?

Just doing motorways...

:shock: No thanks, I don't do motorways on the bike unless absolutely necessary. Will head to Matlock via Mansfield.

Anyone else coming from Lincoln, Newark or Mansfield ?

Meet up with me in Notts mate.

My number is in the private numbers post you need to ask permission for access to. or PM me on here.

im in beeston, pretty much on top of the a52. do you know the area? there is a pub on the a52 towards derby called the nurseyman between priory island and bramcote island (i think its called that). would that be alright?

im in beeston, pretty much on top of the a52. do you know the area? there is a pub on the a52 towards derby called the nurseyman between priory island and bramcote island (i think its called that). would that be alright?

Yeah I think I know it. Is it the one at those big set of lights where you turn right to head into beeston on the corner?

What are you riding, I could meet you at 10am or a bit later, all depends on your bike though, if it's a 125 like my old one then I reckon we should meet up in ten minutes and we might just make it. ;)

yea thats the place.

i have a silver and red er6n. u?

tho mayb in ten minutes would be gd. im no speedy gonzales :lol:

I'm riding my dads Kawasaki 1200 something or other. You'll recognise it as it has loads of scratches down it as he's been off his bike more than I've been off mine. :D

Do you have access to the thread that has everyones phone numbers?

My number is in the private numbers post you need to ask permission for access to. or PM me on here.

Thanks for the offer but 10am is a bit too early for me :shock:

What's not too early for you then?

Thanks for the offer but 10am is a bit too early for me :shock:

What's not too early for you then?

Anytime is fine but it only takes an hour to Matlock from Lincoln but it's almost an hour to Notts from Lincoln + another 45mins to Matlock so I get to keep warmer a little longer if I leave at around 11am :D