Mince pies at Matlock Sunday 13th Dec

TC

thats just your navigating para, we (TC, Gareth, Me) stopped by McD's in Stockport on the way back from TMBF Olympics, so its probably the same one

Yebbut Stockport is an area not just a town.

I'm meeting TC in stockport for 10am

I'm sure we can meet up with you somewhere along the way.

Make sure he tells you the right McD's - I went to a different one on Mikey's Meet.

thats just your navigating para, we (TC, Gareth, Me) stopped by McD's in Stockport on the way back from TMBF Olympics, so its probably the same one

NO NO NO its in Hazel Grove not Stockport :roll:

But it was the one we stopped at Frankie

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/restaurants/ ... ator.shtml

Im working my route out with TC atm :wink:

I think i know which mcdonalds he means. The only one in Hazel grove gave me a postcode i recognised as being down the A6 off the M60 motorway. You get off at junc 1 and head south down the A6 you go right passed it from memory.

Mc Frigging Hell its not Mc Hard :lol:

HAZEL GROVE. Google it theres a Mc Donalds opposite the Bulls head pub on the junction of Torkington road and London road.

Oh for 10am. 10 in the morning, 10.00 hours

Any Probs PM Me :cry:

Vicki... just a thought (yeah sorry, mince pies again)... maybe you could make a load and we'll buy them off you and it can go towards running the site :)

Good idea, but about time you lot got summat back so the mince pies are on me :) (this could be in the literal sense if i dont pack them right in my backpack) :mrgreen:

Guys - can you keep this thread just for general chit chat about the meet, anything about meeting in your own areas to get to Matlock, can you do that on a seperate thread in your area please... think there is one for Manchester area? Otherwise theres bits of info here, there and everywhere :)

Fanks!

vicki wrote; I neeeeed to get out!! Matlock via Hull??? You know u wanna!! haha

hey im up for this, i fancy matlock on sunday & i can go via hull if u fancy some company on journey vicki? if u wish just send me a message with time n place n ill be there.

this will be my first proper ride out sinc i bought bike in sept. yeeeehaaaa rock on :P

Helloooo .... sure ... pm coming your way... yipeeeeeee!!!

Edit... if you want to quote someone.... hit the quote button on the post you want to quote, this opens a new dialogue box with the quote in, which you can add words to ...

:)

There is a slim chance I won't have to work sunday night!

In which case there is an even slimmer chance we'll attend :lol:

probably in the car.

we know where it is so if we're there we're there :lol:

I won't know about work till friday morning, if then! :lol:

FIDDLESTICKS!

I was/am hoping to make this but I may have to work instead - negotiations are in progress, but money is money.

Excuses!.....you just dont like mince pies!..do ya!. :P

If you ever see my sylph-like figure you'll know I have the body of a God. Bhudda was a God wasn't he?

Not looking good at the moment - trying to find a stand-in.

I'm on nights friday night works night out on saturday night so if I can get up early enough to get to hazel grove for 10 I'll see you there, if not have a safe ride...