MCN Live 2010, butlins, skegness 23-26 April.

Guest WalneyFrankie

Woop woop woop... will be my ermmm 13 or 14th time.. cant remember now lol :)

Have a room spare if anyone interested... sleeps one or two people at £106 each for 3 nights ... pm me :)

May well come up for the day on Sunday like I have been doing. Anyone else want to ride up for the day. I`ll put a thread in the Cambridge and East Anglia section so don`t answer on here, it may confuse things.

me and stacy going again :mrgreen:

booked time off work already going to book monday.

just trying to workout what to wear for sat fancy dress might go ha darth vader or something from star wars :lol:

Edited by critch1977

• 2 weeks later...

i have been to this event twice . i must say i enjoyed myself thougroghly both times so i really reccomend it . the only downfall was a long ride from london . i did not think i was ever going to get there !

• 1 month later...

might do this again this year..did it when madness tribute was on,it was brilliant,allthough i missed work on the monday as i was still pissedas a fart when they came to clean the room,and my fred flinstone outfit was covered in beer and chilli!!how that happen?? :lol: