Rideouts in Leicester

Anyone in or about Leicester fancy having a rideout anytime soon or is it still to cold for most of you lot still :)

Just looking on the members site map there seems very few riders that live anywhere near Leicester most are in and around Derby Notts!!!!

Still if there is anyone that fancies it, doesnt have to be huge distant just fancy getting out for a few hours, I have a CBR 600RR if anyone fancies it?????

• 1 month later...

Good at last a bit of reponse to riding in Leicester, I always see no end of bikes and most of them riding alone so there must be more people that want to get together for a ride out!!!! I am same as above very last minute at the minute but will be out alot more soon!!! :love:

I'm in Cheltenham, but I'd be up for riding out to Leicester. I had a nice day on Monday going through Oxford, Aylesbury, to the Ace and back so Leicester would be a doddle.

I can't do anything this month though - running seriously low on petrol funds already (~900 miles in a week will do that to you)

Given that it's only a 50mph zone half of the way :wink: not much of a problem lol

'm only on a restricted licence and to be honest I'm not that fussed about speed, will try post next time I'm going up.

i go to matlock around about 2 times a week but my bike only does 60-70ish. any one else on a 125 that wants to go up there?

Give us a shout when you got to matlock, willow and I only live 10 min away so we dont mind the odd excuse to go over for a bacon butty and a chat. Normally can only do weekends though.

All please note sunday ride to jacks hill cafe on sunday is posted in cambs ride outs , jacks hill cafe is on A5 near towcester if any of you fancy a ride out that way
Anyone out Sunday weather is supposed to be good???? I hope anytime before 3pm I am good, let me know, maybe head to Matlock/derbyshire somewhere.

We going there

All please note sunday ride to jacks hill cafe on sunday is posted in cambs ride outs , jacks hill cafe is on A5 near towcester if any of you fancy a ride out that way
Anyone out Sunday weather is supposed to be good???? I hope anytime before 3pm I am good, let me know, maybe head to Matlock/derbyshire somewhere.

We going there

Wave as i pass bye please!...... 8-)