First Service now done!

Just been for a ride to Carlisle for the 500 mile service on my new bike ('59 Suzuki GSX650F), and a nice ride back through the sunny Lake District. All I can say is now that I have free reign over the full rev range, I am very impressed by the bike and now that I've had it for 2 months I can honestly say i'm glad I bought it. The torque is fantastic, it will pull from under 2k rpm in 6th gear without struggling, and it is very smooth, comfy and is still doing 200 miles to a tank. I know there are plenty more powerful bikes out there, but this feels like a big step up from the bandit 6 in terms of power and handling, and I enjoyed every minute of the ride today, even going over Shap, which is possibly the worlds most boring and sh*te covered road!

Bring on summer now, got lots of riding to be doing!!! :cheers: :cheers: