CVK Auto Choke?!

skatefreak

Yeah,

okay,

I took it appart and it just went *ping*.

Turns out someone decided they wanted unresonably big springs in an auto choke device hah!

So I picked up all the bits, gave it a clean and not have no idea how it goes together.

I concluded there was a kind of logic in the way i put it together (best fit) although this dosnt really make sense not that i fully understand how it works :|

Soooo, after fiddling with it and putting it back in the bike will now only backfire... occasionally... how fantastic :D

I have a picture so if anyone has any idea how these go together just let me know :)

I did forget to put the large spring in there which i figured goes second in from the left...

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated :)

Best regards

-Jvr

cvkatocke.jpg.115520bc0042e94f2fb3c6721bd059ff.jpg

Its a CVK carb and very simular to the GY6 carbs only diagrams with them expanded are of a slightly different type :|

I have concluded this isnt the origional carb for the kymco but was added at some point, i believe they are for 125cc or higher (maybe added for want of more performance). I think i might look into getting a stock carb for the bike...

But yeah, CVK 125 (GY6 also brings up simular images) and there is an exploded diagram of the carb here:

http://www.kymcopartsonline.com/catalog ... uretor.JPG

Best regards

-Jvr