Im off up to scotland this year,wanna come

fazerboy

think im gonna do a little ride around the coast of scotland from yorkshire this year and stop in nice little cheap bnb's as i go.

probably 5/7 days max.

maybe in august time,

ive done it befor,(and the rest of the uk coast too :wink: )and loved it,found some really off the beaten track roads,and some fantastic views,and i want to do it again,so just an idea at the moment,but im ace at ideas that happen :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
Am off twice this year in a month haven't been for a while but loved the area keith mentioned, this year going up as far as ullapool so gonna have sore buttocks :lol:

You going with Houdini? :booty: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hahaha only the once!!!!

Oh and not in that way!!

• 3 weeks later...

I may be up for this depending on dates and what i've got on.. was thinking of going last October (inspired by some of Jota's photos and write up) but ended up getting dragged around France and Belgium instead.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going May 21st - 24th staying in a caravan close to Inverness, might be a space if anyone's interested.

where about near inverness ?? lot's of nice roads up there

Nairn I believe.

that's where my sisters caravan is. the site is right on the beach and the roads are great. a sunny day round loch ness is fantastic. watch out for the camera's and old bill on the A9

that's where my sisters caravan is. the site is right on the beach and the roads are great. a sunny day round loch ness is fantastic. watch out for the camera's and old bill on the A9

Cool, can you recommend any other good routes. I've done some of the West side up to Ullapool before but not much futher North or East.

all the roads are great. the one from inverness to fort william that goes round loch ness is nice (lovely views) on a sunny day. up to skye is a good ride from nairn. i've a few mates up that way i'll get i touch and see if there is any bike meets around the time your going