What's wrong with me??

Dana_leigh

burton salmon,loverly village,often driven thru it on the bus :D

and no i dont know you,sorry :wink:

do you go to the gym???

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae247/fazerboy1969/BBmodel.jpg

only kidding :wink: :wink:

seriously,stop looking for it and it will suddenly appear,i often found when i managed to get a gf,other women seemed to find me more attractive for some reason?why they wernt there when i was single god only knows

i take it you are tired of the single life :?:

burton salmon,loverly village,often driven thru it on the bus :D

and no i dont know you,sorry :wink:

do you go to the gym???

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae247/fazerboy1969/BBmodel.jpg

only kidding :wink: :wink:

seriously,stop looking for it and it will suddenly appear,i often found when i managed to get a gf,other women seemed to find me more attractive for some reason?why they wernt there when i was single god only knows

i take it you are tired of the single life :?:

yeah...but more tired of men taking me out on dates then not seeing me again....i can't be that bad???!!!! and its always 'its not you, I just dont know what I want'

ok then post a pic up of yourself then.

also do you come across as desperate??because that will put men off,we can smell the "i want to settle down syndrome"a mile away,and if that isnt want a man wants then boom,off he goes.

i can believe the dating game is hard,i found it hard when i was looking for a gf,i found mine while pissed out my head while propped up agaisnt the wall in a night club swaying about like a wind sock in a gale :lol: :lol:

she like my yellow shirt by all accounts :shock: :shock:

maybe i do come across as that. I try not to :( I do all the right bits....like not txt when im not meant to, dont call when im not meant to etc etc....is it too much to ask for someone just to be looking for something nice without all the sodding game playing and bloody fear of actually spending time with another person

oh and here is a pic of me....dont laugh please

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4 ... =727710169

:D

why laugh????

god im as fat as a fat thing and get ridiculed at work,but it really aint what you look like whats important in the big life thing is it,its how you are as a person,ok looks generally are 90% of a first date,but this decreases rapidly the more dates you have,i reckon once you have had 6 dates,looks aint what people are looking at,its the person,and if your a kind,considerate person then you will go far :wink: thats why im such a catch :lol: so i tell the gf lol

keep in there and just enjoy life,it will happen,it just seems longer if you chase it.

Dana, we've spoken a couple of times on chat and you seem like a nice enough girl. I'm sure someone will come your way soon to sweep you off your feet :) In the meantime, enjoy the freedom that comes with being single to go out on the bike whenever you like and do the things that you love doing without having to compromise!

maybe i do come across as that. I try not to :( I do all the right bits....like not txt when im not meant to, dont call when im not meant to etc etc....is it too much to ask for someone just to be looking for something nice without all the sodding game playing and bloody fear of actually spending time with another person

oh and here is a pic of me....dont laugh please

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4 ... =727710169

you know dana,sometimes us blokes dont want a push over either,i mean not txting or calling when your ment too???wtf is that all about?if you have a bf they should be happy with a call or a txt when ever it comes,unless were in bed asleep of course :shock:

just be you,who you are is just that,YOU! hell yeah sometimes if feels like it sucks to be who you are,ive had that feeling many times in my life and its hard,but look at the good things in your life,and sometimes things arent that bad,and quite often having a partner makes things 5 times as hard,but i understand completly where your coming from :wink:

dana i know your pain, and i have tried lots but atleast your getting to go on dates lol i dont even have that. as for not looking someone will come......maybe but i have been trying that for years lol.

i have one huge problem now tho, i only have 2 female friends here and so when i go on a night out i am the odd one out cos my mate is into girls so i am the only one looking at men lol, i have even started pointing the girls out to my mates :shock: yeh worryingly. but i can understand that a lass in a bunch of guys is intimidating and how the hell would my unknown possible bf know i am single? oh well, heres to having a degree with no extra stress in life lol, just goign to keep spooning my pillow lol

Hey, thanks everyone. Last night was a bit rough lol. I normally actually don't care that much whether im alone or not. I actually decided that I'm fine on my own. I just got very frustrated that men just seem to mess about and never know what they want.

It's all good, I'm once again quite happy on me todd and am looking forward to doing what I want without having to consider someone else :)

Yay me!!

Dana, listen to aunty Clare, there is nothing wrong with you. You sound like a perfectly average female. The problem is that men are wired to sow their seed and women are wired to find someone to be a loyal and supportive father to their offspring. Therein lies the problem. We seek opposing solutions. The majority of men are looking for one thing. However girls that supply that one thing are labelled as sluts and girls that don't are dumped for being boring. I should know, I've worn that t-shirt several times.

You may be one of the lucky girls that finds a man with some potential as a human being and a brain is his head that is slightly more powerful than the brain in his keks. Or you may be one of the unlucky girls that gets stuck with a git. Or you may be a girl like me that says sod the lot of them and remains happily single for all eternity.

The point is this. It's your life. Live it for yourself. Don't get hung up on the unsuitability of others. You'll spend a lot of your life being disappointed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hang on...

1.hi do you come here often...

2.whats a nice girl like you doing in a forum like this :wink:

3.do you believe in casual sex

and they work :wink: or they did,im out of practice nowadays lol :lol:

and im sure i do know her,i know every chick in ponte :lol:

Sounds too much like your avatar............LOL