Cadwell Park Track Days 27th & 28th March *NOW WITH VIDEOS*

chris128

2 more days :D hope the weather gets a bit better, forecast rain for both days at the moment... but then it said rain all day today and it stopped raining about 4 hours ago so hopefully the forecast is wrong as usual :)

hi just signed up to the forum i have literally just booked mine and came on this forum to see who else was going.. Are you going by yourself or with a group, just txt a mate to see if he can have a ride out with me but may be going by myself.. I'll be turning up at about 10am due to it taking me 2hours to get there dont really fancy setting off at 5.30am to get there for sign on on time lol..

ill be on a srad 600 and as its my first track day i will be in the novices.. i passed my bike test last august and have done about 1500 road miles so i think i am ready for a track day now just gonna take it easy and have fun and not worry about going fast.. got the standard can on now but theres my baby

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj74/chris123321_2008/mygixer.jpg

cool :) im in the intermediate group so I wont see you on the track but say hello if you see me around, I'm in white and black leathers riding a blue yamaha R6 - see pic below:

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q160/chriswright128/cadwell2.jpg

Guest philgale

have fun you two, i'll be in work :crybaby:

welcome to the forum SYMC0X, you fancy getting involved in the double in july??? and cadwell do camping if you wanted to drag a tent up with you then you can make it for the first session and enjoy the whole day as you will wish you did...

any track day that involves driving 2 hours ill go the night before and camp out (cadwell, anglesey, rockingham etc etc) only mallory and oulton as my brother lives near mallory...

Guest philgale
FINE! I'll go watch a movie, but when I come back there best be something to look at :mrgreen:

there you go vicki's got her boobs out :lol:

im sure chris has got loads of videos...

yesterday was sooo much fun, alot of people laughed when i told them it was my first ever bike track day and asked me if i knew i picked the most demanding circuit in the country.. my first session was abit scary because i was having to learn the track and what gears to pick for each corner and other stuff like braking points and turning points.. but after that i just enjoyed it more and more, in my second session i think it was my front wheel came off the ground properly over the mountain.. was the first wheely i had ever done and was awesome then in my last session did one on purpose.. got rid of all the chicken strips on my back tyre which was also good but didnt achieve a knee down think it was my body position i was positioned correctly just didnt stick my knee out enough but came about 6inches off touching down.. heres a quick vid i made of grp 3 none of me cuz i went by myself.. enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyvL40l2ZRU

Guest philgale

god knows, i just finished watching TOTW, quality DVD....but come on chris?

think he's had to drop his bike of at louth bikes as there fitting a brembo MC and some stomp grips....i think.

Nice one SYMC0X, glad you had a good day. Is it fair to say you've caught the bug?

god knows, i just finished watching TOTW, quality DVD....but come on chris?

think he's had to drop his bike of at louth bikes as there fitting a brembo MC and some stomp grips....i think.

Good innit. You'll pick up something new every time you watch it. Apart from the cheesey americans, it's great viewing.

Ah yes I forgot he was getting those bits sorted.

haha dont worry guys im fine (and so is the bike). Just editing the footage now, wont be up until tomorrow though as it will take ages to upload. In the mean time, here's some rather embarrassing c*ck ups I made on the first day, no idea what was going through my mind in either of these clips! Thankfully my riding got better as the weekend went on... got a new fastest lap of 1:57 :D catching you up Phil! :P

">

">

Guest philgale

PMSL...trying to hard to catch me up chris, still got best part of 10 seconds to go and trust me if its dry i will be quicker next time im there.