Cadwell Park - Track Day - 1st May'10

Guest steve_n.yorks

Guest philgale

moved to TD section for you, who is it with and how much? give people a clue if they wanna come play.

im sure chris128 will be doing it he lives at cadwell at the moment.

i've got nothing planned for may, but will prob be something a little closer to me like oulton or anglesey.

have fun and dont forget pics/vids when you go....

Guest philgale
DID SOMEONE SAY CADWELL!? :lol: Let me know which organiser its with and I'm there ;)

EDIT: are you sure you have got the date right? I cant find any record of any TDOs doing track days on that date..

not looked at clubmsv...looks like an evening one or a novice group and acu testing group...no good for you chris, your not a novice

http://www.clubmsv.com/bike-home/event- ... ductid=332

http://www.clubmsv.com/bike-home/event- ... ductid=383

Guest philgale
Found that Club MSV are doing the evening on this date as well for just £59 - though with it being an evening you only get 4 sessions, but I'm still tempted for that price..

i linked that ages ago chris :lol: just look up a little bit ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I think they do all tend to be 4 sessions, as they just have 2 groups instead of 3 and most are run from about 5 PM - 8 PM. Cant really get any more than 4 sessions in within that time.

One thing that made me laugh on the MSV website was that they promoted evening sessions as a way to relax after a hard day at work - I would hardly say tearing round a track at 140 mph is relaxing!