BMF SHOW 15/16 MAY

Guest akey

Anyone else looking to go??

I will be there supporting 2 Charity groups (riders4macmillan and RBLR), willow and I are camping all weekend so if anyone is coming let us know and hopefully we can hook up for a chat, brew or even a beer if you are staying over (although I dont drink :shock: )

Sunday for me too. I presume we`ll all be meeting up at some point. Anyone want to suggest a place and time. ???

If we're going at a similar time we could meet up outside and ride up. Plus there's a nice pub round the corner for a spot of lunch. Nman will remember the wasps, no doubt...

Sunday for me too. I presume we`ll all be meeting up at some point. Anyone want to suggest a place and time. ???

If we're going at a similar time we could meet up outside and ride up. Plus there's a nice pub round the corner for a spot of lunch. Nman will remember the wasps, no doubt...

Or... Easier to find. We could meet at Rutland Water...

Fine with either though. :D

I was thinking of meeting a load of peeps at the X services and riding the last few yards in, but I`ll go along with the majority. 10 mins away, where abouts are you then JC. Keep yopur eyes on the cambs and east anglia ride out section and come along a nd join us for some ride outs

• 3 weeks later...

Looking at being there...but not on bike as will have Tom with me.

Not sure which day either yet, but would be good to catch up with you guys.

If you see me come & say hi............black tshirt with Tink written on the back & a little boy in tow :D

Hi Tracy, we normally meet up around 12.00noon by the toilets in the grand stand.

Just to add a note on here that I put in East Anglia section.

If anyone wants to join me to ride into the show, I`m leaving my house PE28 4TQ at 9.30am on Sunday morning to travel over to the X services on the A1 near the showground for about 9.45am. I`ll stop there for a cuppa nd then leave to ride over to the show about 15 to 20 mins later. If you do want to meet up just turn up. Be good to meet up with some more non-east-anglians. :D

Guest akey

Right after a bit of drama we are here. Had a good first afternoon at the show now waiting to get into the camping. See you all tomorrow we are looking forward to some good bands tonight!

Yep was great to meet up with a few from here. Hats off to Sam and Pete for going on the Bungee thingy. Feck me did that look scary. Got home and totlally knackered. Cheers all for a good day out.