This has been discussed before. But if i rember correctly, from what others have said... it'll depend on your instructors...

I have heard both good and bad reports about BikeSafe days on here. Mostly good I must add.

I'm also interested in this as i've got a BikeSafe in July.

Don't want to be given a speeding ticket for my troubles else it'll make my subsidised place considerably more expensive :(

I did a search for Bike Safe prior to posting but couldn't spot anything obvious. Plenty of hots for safe though as it's a popular signature. Maybe the posts you refer to got lost in the noise? Can you post a link? Ta

Yes, you do stick to speed limits. It is about safety and getting the most out of your riding, and giving a taste of what advanced riding is about.

The strap line is 'Bridging the Gap' between basic riding and advanced.

You get assessed on your riding and advice on how to improve requisite parts of your riding.

You will gain a massive amount from it.

Yes, you do stick to speed limits. It is about safety and getting the most out of your riding, and giving a taste of what advanced riding is about.

The strap line is 'Bridging the Gap' between basic riding and advanced.

You get assessed on your riding and advice on how to improve requisite parts of your riding.

You will gain a massive amount from it.

Are you supposed to have a full bike licence to attend Bikesafe, cause I've been told to go home as I have only CBT (apart from full uk car licence)?

Are you supposed to have a full bike licence to attend Bikesafe, cause I've been told to go home as I have only CBT (apart from full uk car licence)?

It is intended for full (Bike) licence holders only. The difference between riding as a learner and preparing for the L test and advanced riding is vast and will simply cause confusion, although some forces have and are looking at introducing a similar scheme for the less experienced or L riders.

Its a very good course, dont worry about what to do and what not to do the observers will brief you before you head out anyway as each is slightly different.

Brilliant intro into advanced riding and we had a great laugh to.