Help for Heroes Ride - Bowness (Cumbria) Sunday 6th June

Guest WalneyFrankie

Help for Heroes Cumbria Ride - Sunday 6th June 2010

Meet at 9.00am for a 10:30am start.

Braithwaite Fold Car Park

Bowness-on-Windermere

LA23 3HB

Riding and viewing the scenery of the English Lake District, The Most Beautiful Corner of England for lunch and refuel in Cockermouth.

The ride will end here allowing you to enjoy the scenery at your own pace, as you return to Bowness-on-Windermere, where the Holborn Hill Brass Band will entertain the crowds, as well as other activities on the Glebe, in the centre of this Lakeland village.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg250/simonevans73/Help4heroes.jpg

I will be going - trying to stir up some interest on the street triple and BMW GS forums. I am suprised there hasn't been more interest in this - it's the northerners wootton basset event.

should be a fantastic day.

I will be going - trying to stir up some interest on the street triple and BMW GS forums. I am suprised there hasn't been more interest in this - it's the northerners wootton basset event.

First I knew was a flyer given to me friday at Hartside cafe. 1st chance to put it up here, but its on my FB too so the local Mag should spot it..

First I knew was a flyer given to me friday at Hartside cafe. 1st chance to put it up here, but its on my FB too so the local Mag should spot it..

Spotted, and posted on Furness MAG FB Group,

I will probably come on this one, but it depends what state my head is in that morning because I have got a school reunion the night before.

• 3 weeks later...