Theory test

Dale.. are you for real ??

Of course you can, it ain't like a school exam. You have paid for it, plus it ain't very long, so I am sure you can hang on :thumb:

lmao. you should go before you start. or put up your hand and wait for sir to come to you then quietly ask him if you can be excused :mrgreen:

Ahahahah let me guess, Your gonna cheat when you go?!!?!

Why would i cheat on something about information i should already no? Idiot.

Well i've got in contact with the dsa as the test centre i can't find any contact details for them.

I've emailed the guy i've done my CBT with for lessons and he suggested that we can stay local incase i need to make any trips to the toilet.

Then that gets the ball rolling.

Are you taking the p*ss? pun intended. There will be toilets there, go beforehand.

No, because it's not a piss i need. So that failed. Also it's easy for you to say to go beforehand, you obviously don't suffer from IBS.

No I don't, but if you can't cope for 20 minutes during a test then how the hell are you going to go our on a bike, or will all of your trips consist of 10 minutes until the next toilet? Serious question if your IBS is that bad.

No I don't, but if you can't cope for 20 minutes during a test then how the hell are you going to go our on a bike, or will all of your trips consist of 10 minutes until the next toilet? Serious question if your IBS is that bad.

Incontinence pants.

Plus each day is different so i like to plan ahead. Plus i enjoy being out on a bike not being in a room doing a test.

no need for calling people idiots dale, im sure joos was just joking.

and yes I think u can go to the toilet during the theory. but yea it only takes about 15 mins if you know ur stuff, just skip all the intro crap at the beginning such as the tutorial on how to work a touch screen, and all the survey questions at the end

The theory test itself might only be 15 mins, but don't forget that you have to take the hazard perception test straight afterwards. That takes another 15 mins or so, and there's nothing you can do to get through it any quicker.

I'd speak to the test centre and let them know you have a medical condition - I'd be surprised if they can't do anything to accommodate it. Maybe you could get a break between the theory and HP tests, or maybe between the end of one HP video clip and the start of the next.

• 3 weeks later...

Right, got in contact with dsa? They said if i get a doctors note and send it off etc, they will accommodate for me with double time as they do not stop the time each toilet trip i make.

Going to book some lessons soon.