Free 57 page Skills manual PDF

j4ff

‘Full Control’, the 57-page bike skills guide credited with dramatically raising the standard of Norwegian riders above the global average has been published in English for the first time.

The free PDF manual covers core motorcycle skills in a robust, physics-grounded and clear way, giving you a complete picture of why bikes (and riders) do what they do.

direct link

or right click the link and "save target as"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

it's very interesting, very informative, very useful and, oh god, it makes my brain hurt soooooooo much!! :?

i am sooooo not technical but i'll keep reading (my current lunchtime reading!) and, maybe one day, it'll save me a whole load of grief! :)

t xx

• 1 month later...

Just found this. Read the whole lot, and I'll keep reading it until what it tells me is 2nd nature. Thanks a lot.

However, telling my brain to turn the bars left when the road goes right will take some doing :shock:

Andy.