Anyone in the North West?

Hi All,

Well I am due to do my Mod tests but that will have to go on hold this month as my Wifes job has changed and as a result we are having to upsticks and move from The Yorkshire Moors to Chester. I am pretty gutted although I will be nearer family but was wondering how popular this forum is with the North West!

I am pretty gutted as I am leaving some good mates behind, those that got me in to motorbikes so hoping I can find some folks who can 'nuture' a newbie in around, Chester area when I have my tests nailed. If anyone is around this neck who doesnt mind slowing down for a newbie :shock: give me a shout!

Cheers all

Tankslapper

well TC, is Hazel Grove - Stockport, we have Cobbz and Edgey somewhere in Mancs, along with PhilGale, Dan is Nuneaton, and we have a lively bunch up in south Cumbria,

Jade Mongoose, Blakeatron, Marsey, and me.

thats the ones i can think of..

have a look in NW rides section, will give you an idea of whos about, and what we're up to

• 1 month later...

I live in Chester, where abouts are you moving to? Road Tourque is also a Cestrian as is PPF (but he is gone now)

Its great, only takes 30 mins to get into north Wales and that is taking the scenic route (can be done quicker on boring roads!) Also there are plenty of nice roads going the otherway towards Cheshire, the Cat and Fiddle is only an hour away!

I live in Chester, where abouts are you moving to? Road Tourque is also a Cestrian as is PPF (but he is gone now)

Its great, only takes 30 mins to get into north Wales and that is taking the scenic route (can be done quicker on boring roads!) Also there are plenty of nice roads going the otherway towards Cheshire, the Cat and Fiddle is only an hour away!

Half an hour from Chester to North Wales? Blimey mate, are you walking it? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Half an hour from Chester to North Wales? Blimey mate, are you walking it? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nope, just being carefull not to get caught by the Welsh gustapo.......