Sat the 20th Oct, Matlock 11am til 1pm then C&F

houdini

I WON!! :D Woooooo! Hehe.

Thanks all - fantastic day. So much fun and great to meet lots of new people.

Glad I got some decent practice in - by the way back felt a lot more confident and loved every minute.

See you all next time! (When I'll win again haha).

And hugs to 5th. Hope you're ok mate.

Guest philgale

just got back after poping round to megs for a brew...and too make sure she got home alright....we kinna ran off on her...sorry

awsome day out, glad to meet some new faces and some old faces, keef, got some good photos they will be up shortly...

and yes QB 5thwildhog from what i hear had a slow off, he looked ok hope to see you out and about another time 5thWH

and the few who came to the chippy saw what manchester is truly like, we saw a kid (about 15) walking round with nunchucks (if thats how you spell it)

Your alright phil I was walking round manchester with a liverpool shirt on :lol:

5Th looked like plastic damage and a foot peg and some other right hand side stuff..I did see him go off in mirrors thought it was bad but glad to see him up and about and able to get the bike going again.

Oh and phil dont forget keef had the video camera!

Guest philgale
Cheers Phil. Nowt serious thank feck...

i think more dented pride than anything else, the bike has some street cred at least...

your best asking f4113n (which we know know is FALLEN) he was behind when it happenb...they should be on soon enough...

No one waved at me!!

Seriously though, sorry for being such a lightweight. No money, things to do, too cold, don't like cat & fiddle and a few more excuses for good measure...

I sincerely hope to be out and about a bit more next year when I've done a bit more recuperating. I do believe it is now time to hibernate...

Glad to hear it were nowt too serious with Wildhog chap. Stay safe people. I'm off to the pub to watch the rugby...

Lol yeah Phil knocked on my door and I answered in my slobbing gear and waved to you at the lights!

Oh, and a quite cute guy in a car beeped at me and waved as he pulled alongside me in Poynton!

No worries QB, I'm close to hibernating time as well!

Hurry up with the pics you lot! :D

Shame to hear of your off 5WH hope your ok mate and the bike is not too banged up.

Good to meet ya all today (even if i was in the feckin car!!!!!)

Sorry we sort of shot off at the cat but the kids were desperate for food.

An eventfull day what with hooli's front tyre (hope you got home ok mate) and 5WH's wee off and a few minor navigational errors from what i hear!!!!!

Willow had a great time but i am sure she will tell you all about it.

Look forward to the next one - even if it is next year.