Direct Access and Mod 1

Hi Everyone,

I passed my Theory on the weekend (Woohoo) and am really wanting to complete my DAS and book my Module 1 so that I can get my SV650 but am nervous about it. I have spoken to a few trainers and they are saying that they can get me booked in pretty quickly for my Mod 1 but am unsure if I am pushing it or if they are doing it just to get people through.

From the peeps here that have done DAS and Mod 1 am I being nervous for no reason as there seems to be alot of cones in the test centre and am a bit nervy bout jumping to the 500 (although excited in the same way) :D

Cheers

JT.

Dont get nervous about the mod1, I was only riding for a few months when I had the chance to get my bike working lol , and i done the mod1 few weeks ago and I was really suprised at the amount of space you get to do the Maneuvers. Also 500's are a lot easier to ride than 125's :)

so I reckon you would be fine at them, atleast your getting training lol :)

just study up on them , theres a few really good videos of mod1 etc on youtube

I have heard the rumours about how it's easier to ride on a 500 and more stable, I think it's just reading all the reviews about the Mod 1 that made me quite nervous.

I'm just waiting for a call back from the trainer then I can get the ball rolling.

I've got the biking bug and want to get it sorted. :D

I have heard the rumours about how it's easier to ride on a 500 and more stable, I think it's just reading all the reviews about the Mod 1 that made me quite nervous.

I'm just waiting for a call back from the trainer then I can get the ball rolling.

I've got the biking bug and want to get it sorted. :D

Mod 1, eh ?

I suppose you can fail it 5 times before you would get the feeling of failing Mod 2 (money-wise). Mod 1 is not hard. Just do observations for each maneuver and keep 500cc in second gear for swerve and Emergency stop. Easy.