RTTW 2nd October 2010

Created a sub thread so its easier to arrange a meetup for us from the Northwest so we can then ride down as a group and meet up with the other TMBF's. We need to be at Drayton Manor near Tamworth no later than 10:45am to start the official ride (11am) to the Armed Forces Memorial at the National Memorial Arboretum in Alrewas Staffordshire.

Anyone have a specific meet point in mind, like Knutsford services for 9am?

Put your name down if your going and then we can get a clearer picture of who and when.

BB

Its only slow going into and out of Draton manor about a few miles either side.

Once clear of the town it was a nice ride down some dual carrageways. TBH you don't want to/cant ride to fast as poeple are lined up on the side of the road and on overbridges waving you on.

Its a great experiance if you havent been before.

Youtube RTTW 2009 and have a look

Union FLAG........................ Union JACK only when its on the front of a Warship.

Not important but we may as well get it right.

Frankie you just proved my Sig strip was right all along Thanks :thumb:

huh?

Union Jack is the same as the Union Flag just more popular to use the word Jack.

I think?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4895076.stm

*"'Union Jack' was officially acknowledged as an alternative name for the Union Flag by the Admiralty and Parliament in the early 20th century. The term 'jack' refers to the flag that is flown from the bowsprit of a ship

The question is what's your balance at slow speed skill like :cheers: That's how fast it will go.

BB

Well not too good but looks like there would be enough people to pick me up if i toppled over :oops: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Well not too good but looks like there would be enough people to pick me up if i toppled over :oops: :lol:

We can get you some trainer wheels? :booty:

BB

So long as no-one laughed ... :D

Heres mine, but with a longer pole as RJ snapped that one..
she's still learning the quote function and images dont move across/...

31690_435465214953_682049953_5775159_4627859_n.jpg.e8ebca2d424b5f95d88b5d246c537aa5.jpg

and is this yours...

439045139_xj90020side20stand.jpg.0c33e702245ae696f300619a15f7efaf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

BB3lions

i went to this one last year and meet up at knutsford services and departed at 8 , i know that sounds a bit early but when we got to the park it was packed out and hundreds still to arrive, you can get a bite to eat and a drink if you wish for a couple of pounds

BB3lions

i went to this one last year and meet up at knutsford services and departed at 8 , i know that sounds a bit early but when we got to the park it was packed out and hundreds still to arrive, you can get a bite to eat and a drink if you wish for a couple of pounds

Departed from Knutsford @ 8am sounds the best plan, get in get parked get food and drink before the parade.