Gloves advice .. URGENT

hey ive got my new frank thomas arua force gloves very good but somehow today they were amanged to be kncoekd into the sink when i palced them on the top .. i cant imagine how .. so insides got wet , ive put my hand in and its alsmot ahrder to sli[p into , maybe ebcause its wet? but wehats the best cure , this water was actually soapy so are they knackered?

thanks

hey ive got my new frank thomas arua force gloves very good but somehow today they were amanged to be kncoekd into the sink when i palced them on the top .. i cant imagine how .. so insides got wet , ive put my hand in and its alsmot ahrder to sli[p into , maybe ebcause its wet? but wehats the best cure , this water was actually soapy so are they knackered?

thanks

I imagine everyone here has had water in their gloves at some time but they will be fine .

if your worried, stuff them with kitchen towel to dry them out Right into the fingers

Yes it's harder to put your hand in wet gloves, or wet hands in dry gloves. I find talc helps when i'm doing pizza delivery (as you can imagine, gloves on/gloves off, is a pretty regular occurance!

I would be very surprised, and even suggest that the gloves weren't fit for purpose, if a little soap were to wreck them somehow!

I collected those little silica gel packets you get in boxes to keep the moisture out and last year used to put my wet gloves in a quality street tin with a few of those in there and the last of the moisture would come out and they stopped smelling of that horrible sweaty smell.