where are all the south east bikers

Anyone meeting up over 26th to 28th?

Stu

Thursday the 28th i could do an afternoon ride. Maybe any of you want to do some or all of the route planned for the 1st?

If someone else is a bit familiar with the route, they could be like a sheepdog on Sunday. Just a thought, don't want to make it hard work for anyone.

Could meet at the Ace around midday...... :3some:

Anyone meeting up over 26th to 28th?

Stu

Thursday the 28th i could do an afternoon ride. Maybe any of you want to do some or all of the route planned for the 1st?

If someone else is a bit familiar with the route, they could be like a sheepdog on Sunday. Just a thought, don't want to make it hard work for anyone.

Could meet at the Ace around midday...... :3some:

Getting my bike serviced and MOT'd in the morning but should be free in the afternoon for a ride. Meeting at the ace works for me.

Stu

Have a great time...

If you want to organise a rideout start a new thread with the date and place in the title and details of meet place etc in the thread, that way that thread is specifically for that rideout and doesnt get lost in a bit thread like this.. lots of people could miss it in here :)

Just a thought :)