where are all the south east bikers

I am in Uxbridge but dont have mty license or bike yet :0(

Hopefully by April! Went to Ace Cafe a fair bit for car meets so will defo be going for bike meets. Maybe other areas you lot have mentioned as well.

Can't wait to pass ang get a bike then we can have a group hug! :3some:

Stu

Ah cool I go Brunel uni, couldnt find a close enough bike school though so doing in home town instead.

Ah well, I,m off Thursday?

No can do - working.

Still, didn't need new tyre & got puncture repaired so had a run to Hastings after all. Got there about 1.0pm (can't believe it costs to park the bike - like WTF do you display a ticket without it getting nicked!!!). Nobody around so ran on to Rye harbour to grab some lunch then A's & B's back home. Glorious day, few plod, blue skies, bike didn't miss a beat, great lunch & 150 fun miles. Couple of downers - some roads are in an atrocious condition SO STAY ALERT AT ALL TIMES PEEPS. I was Billy-No-Mates for the day. Still, a much enjoyed blast. Roll on Summer

:cheers:

im in witham in essex, can do the od weekend every now and then if you post when i will check here when i get a free weekend coming up

Would be nice to get a few local(ish) peeps together for the occasional rideout. When the hour changes maybe an evening run. Funny though, it's not just this forum which seems to be lacking interest in the South East. :scratch:

• 3 weeks later...

What's happenning boys and girls :scratch: everyone wants to meet but no-ones meeting.

OK so the weather is sh*t as a few of us found out on Sunday. :(

Have a look at the post for the ACE cafe meet Sunday the 1st of May in London & SE Rideouts and suggest where we should have a rideout, after a lovely big brekkie of course :drool:

Romney marsh, Sunday March 13th. Great roads, no cops or cameras. 5 cafes and bike meet in Rye???

I'LL have to be extra nice to the missus and if it's dry i'll be there.

Suggest you post a new thread in this section with the headline details........... :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Well there looks like a few of us down here and the weather is getting a bit warmer now too.

As many of you know I am in Brighton and I get to ride out at least once a week with some lads from work. We usually do Mondays or Thursdays, depends what shifts we are on really. Next ride out will be next Monday, no idea where though we just turn up at our meeting point and decide where to go from there. Usually head off and have lunch somewhere and maybe visit a bike shop where ever we end up.

Regular rides include (from Brighton) over to Rye or on to the Airport over there, up around Box Hill, over towards Portsdown Hill or Bury Hill. Usually do around 120ish miles each time.

I will start posting dates for the next few rides if anyone is interested or who wants to meet up along the way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am in Uxbridge but dont have mty license or bike yet :0(

Hopefully by April! Went to Ace Cafe a fair bit for car meets so will defo be going for bike meets. Maybe other areas you lot have mentioned as well.

Can't wait to pass ang get a bike then we can have a group hug! :3some:

Stu

Ah cool I go Brunel uni, couldnt find a close enough bike school though so doing in home town instead.

There is a popular school in Northolt. There must be some local to Uxbridge as they test there and recently I have seen quite a few folks learnign in and around Uxbridge.

I have now passed and am getting my bike this weekend so will keep an eye out on any SE meets :0)

Stu

Me, my lad and some mates do the odd ride around Box Hill, Loomies, Station Cafe at Alton, and Bury Hill (Whiteways). We do the Ace Cafe now and again, too.

I'm up for rides with the more, the merrier involved but I ain't a fast rider these days and I'm not riding anything exactly hi-tech either.

Would love to but I'm a bit restricted at the moment. New bike and they could only book me the first 600 mile service a month ahead.

I'm up to 450 miles so far and have around 250 miles of trips planned before the service date....bugger!

im at boxhill every other weekend, riding up from crawley

normally before lunchtime though! :(

Presumably that is on Sundays, yeah?

If we are going there we tend to be there late morning too or Saturday afternoons on occasion.