where are all the south east bikers

sooo where are ya all then.

there only seems to be a few of us in the south east

but there are plenty of cafes around there are a few of you in hampshire so loomies meets are good and thats about an hour from me.

so i think we should defo arrange a meet up!!

I'm local to you... was going to nip to Loomies today for a cup of tea, but the other half insisted that "we" need some exercise

so we ended up doing a bicycle ride instead. I'm knackered...

[edit: just seen your location - I'm in Farnborough, so not quite so local after all]

I am in leatherhead, anyone araound?

You live just down the road from one of the best bike meet up areas in the UK - Box Hill. You should check it out during weekend, as long as it doesn't rain you will find there many bikers.

I go over to loomies quite a lot, use the A272 from midhurst, lovely roads! give me a shout anytime your off out as Im always on my bike if im not working

:cheers: to that. While I was out last Wednesday I cruised the 272 from Petersfield to Bolney recording the ride. Had a great day. Empty roads, nice weather & mobile turned off for 180 miles. Bliss

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im from Farnborough too, but always willing to ride out a bit further and meet others! Next good day, we shall ride! Now I just have to choose between the NSR or the TZR *Sniggers*

Im from Farnborough too, but always willing to ride out a bit further and meet others! Next good day, we shall ride! Now I just have to choose between the NSR or the TZR *Sniggers*

Sounds good, i'll be up for a pootle :cheers:

We had a ride out this morning down towards Salisbury... a long slog down the M3/A303 and back in the freezing cold and pouring rain is not recommended. I've just about warmed up and dried out now!

• 2 months later...
I,m in Northiam near Hastings and Rye. Some great roads down here if anybody fancies a rideout. I am off midweek a lot and some Sundays.

Have time on my hands this week Mega, so plan a pootle down Rye/Hastings way this Tuesday (anyone else going that way on Tuesday?)

So if ya see a dark green K reg Viffer wobbling along the coast road, give us a wave mate :wave:

Hey mate, I'm on evenings this week. I start at 1300. Will PM my number if you can get here before then for a brew?

Maybe too late for you Mega. Need to go to Strood first so prob wont get there until 12ish. Anyway, will stop off in large car park on front if you're around. Weather forcast showing it's likely to be sunny & best day of the week :cheers:

I am in Uxbridge but dont have mty license or bike yet :0(

Hopefully by April! Went to Ace Cafe a fair bit for car meets so will defo be going for bike meets. Maybe other areas you lot have mentioned as well.

Can't wait to pass ang get a bike then we can have a group hug! :3some:

Stu

You can be at my place in Northiam before you get to Rye, for a brew mate :D :D :D

Seems like I wont be going too far tomorrow after all. Have to delay that brew Mega. Checking tyre pressures & found a screw embedded into rear tyre BO**ACKS :evil: Gotta source a repair in the morning now