Yeah baby, passed mod 1 today!!!!

Nothing constructive to say really, other than wanting to shout from the rooftops about passing mod 1 today :D

Second attempt after rather foolishly putting my foot down on the figure of 8 last time, but after having words with myself due to messing it up practicing before the test i got through it this time!

Looking forward to mod 2 now, if you can look forward to a driving test.

Thanks guys, and good luck Mikey. I see you're in st albans too, are you doing your training with vision?

The most fun thing about it all was the ride home from the test centre. Having just passed and feeling all confident the ride home was amazing fun, although it probably wasn't the case it really felt like i could have got my knee down if i'd wanted to! Before learning to ride, i never quite properly understood why bikers called it the permanent grin club. Now i do!