NEC bike show

Stu

First bike show for oooooo...........lets see............25 years :shock:

Enjoyed it loads

Plenty to see :thumb:

Been to NEC today, bought a pair of custom earplugs, very snug

Also got some oil for my Scottoiler :)

Good day! Lots to see and sit on, all the manufacturers were there, lots of things happening. Recommend!

You know you've had a good day Jo when you found summat decent to sit on :lol: :lol:

I'd like to extend my warmest appreciation to the blonde girl at the PureTriumph stand who spent the entire day in her underpants. Much appreciated.

:worthless:

I was going to take a pic but then I got this god awful feeling I was being watched by the missus :shock:

Sooooooooo

I tried to pursuade Mat to get a pic with her but he just looked at me with disapproval :?

I think it was disapproval anyway

What is he?...................Gay or something? :lol: :lol:

I'd like to extend my warmest appreciation to the blonde girl at the PureTriumph stand who spent the entire day in her underpants. Much appreciated.

If i'd have taken a picture the flash would have given me away and she'd have spotted the peep holes in my newspaper.

If i'd have taken a picture the flash would have given me away and she'd have spotted the peep holes in my newspaper.

Don't worry about it mate, I'm sure someone will come along soon who has bigger balls and smaller thumb print on their heads and a big stack of photo's of said girl. :)

Went there on 1st Dec with a Ducati dealer and a few of his other customers. Nice show a bit smaller than the last few I'd been to and not so many people about, but a nice feel to the place all the same. Have to say the F3 MV Agusta is one of the finest motorcycles I've ever seen! that bike alone was worth the entrance fee :) Norton Commando is another fine bike that fulfilled all the expectations I had on seeing it. Naked Suzi Gixxer look good too as did the Triumph Tiger 800. All food for thought :)

We stayed on after closing on the Ducati stand for the Ducati CEO to speak to those given vip tickets via their dealers (think about 10 per shop) free buffet and free beer and some Hotel Chocolat stuff too! :cheers:

Interesting stuff as the Italians eat more and more into the Jap market!

Have to say some of Yamaha's prices are shocking for what you get....

Yamaha Diversion 650 with Ohlins suspension and a 'paint job' for £9K or you could maybe have the F3 from MV for an estimated price tag now of £10K ? If these bikes come to market at those prices I think the Japs will lose even more market share :roll:

were going on the last sunday so if anyone wants to meet up for a natter just let me know :D

We're going the last day too :D

nice one kev i still have your number will text you sunday morning should be there weather permitting