MOD2 in the morning

Congrats Mikey, hopefully i'll be joining you on tuesday :wink:

Good luck Ben_E - enjoy it. As others have said, do your observations and enjoy the ride. Be positive and don't run anyone over at mini-roundabouts. I nearly failed for that, but they stopped walking before the half way line across the road. :D

Congrats Mikey, hopefully i'll be joining you on tuesday :wink:

Good luck Ben_E - enjoy it. As others have said, do your observations and enjoy the ride. Be positive and don't run anyone over at mini-roundabouts. I nearly failed for that, but they stopped walking before the half way line across the road. :D

Thanks Mikey. Any idea what bike you want yet?

Nope - but I'm enjoying the trying out lots of different bikes. I do really like the XJ6 Diversion, it's so comfortable and easy to ride. hated getting on my YRB after an hour on that. :(

Nope - but I'm enjoying the trying out lots of different bikes. I do really like the XJ6 Diversion, it's so comfortable and easy to ride. hated getting on my YRB after an hour on that. :(

have you tried the Hornet yet? what do you think?

have you tried the Hornet yet? what do you think?

OMG - I think I preferred the XJ6 for ride and handling, but ther hornet blow me away. I have it for a few months, going to enjoy that. I just felt think a tamed lion wanting to bite at any time.

:D