boots

Guest Numbers

I'd have thought the higher leg boots offer more protection, as are adding another layer of leather/plastic (whatever the chosen boot is made of) on top of your trousers. For that reason and the fact that they then get splattred with mud and not my trousers (boots are easier to clean than leggings) I opted for high leg boots. Chosen boots: Diora Diablo -- http://www.justbikersplymouth.com/USERI ... 0BOOTS.JPG

Very comfy (imo) and rebust boots. They are leather, and are very waterproof. (Been standing in water up to the lip of the boot before now, to rescue my bike from a fludded carpark, when I got the bike out, I had a check and nothing had gotten through :lol: Socks were dry as a bone :P ) I wear them all day at college so have them on between 3 and 8 hours a day (weekdays), no probems caused at al :)

Would definatly recomend the higher legged boots to anyone.

dont people laugh at you when your in boots all day ?

Edited by Anonymous

dont people laugh at you when your in boots all day ?

i have been thinking about this the past few days that id have to wear boots all day as there is no place to store them. wouldnt want to as my college is a dump and would most probably get stolen

Why do you care what someone will think? I would gladly wear my boots at work as they are really comfy but I need to wear safety shoes. And if you wear them all day chicks will notice you're biker and they like us :wink: (at least it was in poll on AnnSummers fb page :roll: ) and you're not another dumb chav in pimped up Corsa... :thumb:

cypek your are right :D

think i will wear my new gear all day when i get it

im getting sick of people my age. yesterday i noticed a group of chavs booting a football about next to the car park and a motorcycle parking area. what do they do boot a ball and it hit the top of a moped and carried on probably hitting other bikes. they didnt target the bikes deliberatly but they didnt care that they hit the thing. i as i walked passed them i said im glad i dont put my bike there then the idiot that kicked it looked round and said something. whenever i take my bike its put in the carpark away from the motorcycle areas but theres still chavs hammering it around the carpark and whenever i do take it im constantly worrying about it being kicked over and or damaged. if i can i try to park near expensive cars not the chavvy crap things.

nope, ive never had any geering or odd looks. people dont seem to mind, and to be honest why should they when everyone is wearing something differnt. people go to colleges dressed in all sorts from your common jeans, hoodie/jacket to gothic dresses, or suits (and yes im talking about the pupils here) im a rather shy person so would have noticed if people were commenting about my looks. On some of my college days I also walk around wearing either my leather or textile jacket (unzipped at the front though) and still raise no greater intrest than if i just wore the usual jeans and branded t-shirt. if your that worried about looks then why dont you see if the receptionist will keep them behind her desk for the day? and you walk around in trainers etc for the time your there. hope this helps.